Wednesday 11 June 2008

Our online boutique has launched


It's been a really exciting few days. Our site http://www.papergrain.co.uk/ launched last week. We spent months planning the website and tracking down beautiful and elegant greeting cards, note card sets, journals and other lovely paper accessories. I have so enjoyed the process, especially meeting with all those incredibly talented designers out there who are creating gorgeous products. It all started with a road trip along the East Coast of America, during which I discovered some fabulous letterpress brands. This was the stationery I had been searching for all my life! After my return to the UK, I felt so inspired that I decided to open an online shop selling beautiful, original personal stationery.

Above is a picture of a pretty greeting card by London-based designer Emily Burningham who creates the most magical floral designs.


No comments: